Make Instagram work for your vacation rental business.
Learn and apply our proven framework to turn Instagram in a lead generation machine.
Convert social media followers into warm email contacts interested in staying at your properties.
WEEKS OF EDUCATION
ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE
Enroll now to save your seat.
SEPTEMBER 27, 2021 / 10 AM Eastern Standard Time / 4 PM Central European Time
Are you struggling to use Instagram
to get guests?
This year, we used Instagram to generate over 700 leads in the highly competitive luxury vacation rental market of St Barth for our property management brand Saintbarth.com, in spite of ongoing travel restrictions.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use the same proven framework we used to get high-quality leads from Instagram and implement it live with us for your vacation rental business.
Our goal with this course is simple – give people like yourself the tools they need in order to succeed online without having them spend hours trying out different strategies until they find something that works. Let us do the hard work for you while saving valuable time and money along the way!
HOW DO WE KNOW?
We know that for vacation rental owners and managers, Instagram marketing is not about likes and follows. This course will show you how to get more email leads by using Instagram in a strategic way. You can then turn those emails into paying customers!
As managers of a luxury vacation rental brand in St Barth, we have been through the same struggles as many other owners and managers out there. The good news is, with our help, you can finally start seeing results like ours from your efforts on Instagram!
By the end of this course you will:
Who is the course for?
- Vacation rental owners, property managers, vacation rental industry vendors, and listing site owners who use email marketing to reach past and potential guests, and are using social media to aid their efforts.
- Vacation rental owners, property managers, vacation rental industry vendors, and listing site owners in the process of setting up email marketing and exploring ways to build their email list
- Setting up
- What makes a profile tick
- Choosing the right name
- Crafting a bio that works
- Assessing and learning from your competition
- Building a visual identity
- Sourcing content painlessly and at low or no cost
- Planning & scheduling your Instagram content quickly and efficiently
- Hashtags: Identification, performance analysis
- Social Mentions: Tracking, response, analysis, strategy, community building
- Lead magnets that work
- Setting up a marketing funnel
- Creating lead magnets with ease
- Marketing lead magnet to attract leads
- Understanding insights
- Tracking and monitoring funnels
BUT THAT IS NOT ALL
Are You Ready To Start?
Uvika has been a content marketer and social media consultant for seven years.In this time, she has helped brands across industries learn how to build a community on social media, and how to start generating revenue from their online following.
She places special emphasis on helping businesses organise their entire social media marketing process.
Now she is using this expertise to assist vacation rental professionals set goals, create action plans and workflows, and measure success, to make social media work for them.
She is the chief Editor at Rental Scale-Up, where she also oversees social media marketing for both Rental Scale-Up and their luxury property management brand Saintbarth.com.