If you are scaling your property management business, it comes a time when you wonder you should be switching from using third-party software to owning your tech stack. The need for making the jump may come from a desire to adapt your technology to the way you run your business (and not the opposite), to deliver a better guest experience, or to attract investors by raising the tech profile of your company. When do you know whether it is time for you to own vs rent your tech? What are the pros and the cons? Join us for a free, live workshop on July 8. We’ll be discussing the topic with Alexi Jones, the founder of digital hospitality solution Yoomondo. Aliw will also reveal how Rental Scale-Up members can purchase and make their own the source code powering Yoomondo.
Register for Alexi Jones’ discussion on “The Pros And Cons Of Owning Your Tech With Yoomondo” at 10:00 am EST/ 04:00 pm Central European Time today.
Alexi Jones and Thibault Masson explain what you will learn from this live workshop
How a digital hospitality solution can help you scale
– Streamline existing labour-intensive processes
– Wow your guests, enabling you to offer a truly differentiated hospitality experience
– Take back ownership of your customers in an increasingly OTA-dominated world
– Earn ancillary revenues
The benefits of owning custom software
– Leverage a tech stack that is truly a fit for your unique operations
– Keep control
– Save money in the long run. This is an investment, not a recurring expense
– Build your company’s asset base and value
How to build your tech stack the smart way
– The ‘golden bullet’ for PMs who want to build their own stack
– Faster and cheaper than building from scratch
The opportunity to own your digital hospitality solution tech
Find out what Alexi means by “extending your tech stack – the smart way”.
From Yoomondo’s experience, it would cost you $95,000 and take over a year to build from scratch. Buying Yoomondo’s source code will cost you less than a quarter of that and is already bui
What do you get when you purchase the Yoomondo source code package?
- Web-based management portal; full suite of guest-facing solutions: iphone app, Android app and mobile website
- Full ownership of the source code and assets for your own guest app
- Exclusivity of the source code for your geographic area of operation
- Customisation (colour, branding) and integration with your existing system
- Optional future maintenance and development services from Yoomondo’s vacation-rental focused technical team
About our July 8 vacation rental tech workshop
Who is this workshop for?
- Property Managers who have already started building their own tech stack but do not own a guest / welcome app.
- Property Managers who have not yet started building their own tech stack but are considering it.
What does Yoomondo offer?
- Yoomondo’s guest app includes check in / out, digital welcome book, arrival instructions, property videos & info, local recommendations, upsell of your services, booking engine for local tours, chat
- Yoomondo’s vacation rentals software development team is also on hand to build out other elements of the property manager’s tech stack on demand