Do you want to be a speaker at Rental Scale-Up’s next conference: “How villa and apartment managers are navigating the COVID-19 crisis in Southeast Asia & Oceania“? It will be held online on May 27, 2020.
Join fellow Rental Scale-Up speakers who have already participated in previous conferences:
- 5 world-class experts help property managers navigate the COVID-19 crisis, with speakers such as
- Simon Lehmann (CEO / Co-founder – AJL Consulting),
- Antonio Bortolotti (Founder – Vacation Rental World Summit),
- Alex Nigg (Co-Founder – Properly),
- Pierre Becerril (Founder – Transparent),
- Richard Vaughton (Adviser – Rentivo and Stay Alfred)
- 12 Local Property Managers vs 1 Global Coronavirus Epidemic, with speakers such
- Carlos Villaro Lassen (Secretary-General – European Holiday Home Association),
- Tyann Marcink Hammond (Co-Founder – Missouri Haus Vacation Rentals),
- Robertin Nunez (CEO – Co-Host Expert Company),
- Jaume Barberena (Founder – BizFlats),
- Sarah DuPre (Sales Director – AirDNA),
- Tucker Cohen( Head of Inside Sales – Breezeway).
The goal of this new conference will be to help holiday rental managers and owners, located in South-East Asia (especially Thailand, Singapore, and Indonesia) and Oceania (notably Australia and New Zealand), navigate the coronavirus crisis.
Here a few questions that you can address: Can you help our audience with facts and data to better understand the situation in the region and their local markets? Can you share your own experience as a property manager of what business decisions you have made to adapt your business to the crisis? How are new cleanliness standards affecting holiday rentals, villas, and apartments? How can technology and automation help?
We are looking for speakers who have an excellent command of English and use facts and data. It is OK to mention your product or solutions, but this is not a sales pitch. If you are ready, fill in the form. We will come back to you under 48 hours.