The #Bookdirect movement has been going stronger in the hospitality industry over the last years. The COVID-19 crisis has exacerbated some of the tensions between the big platforms after Airbnb, Booking.com and Vrbo imposed various cancellation, refund, and travel restriction policies.
On September 29 & 30, more than 50 speakers will give their #bookdirect advice during the Book Direct Show. Deborah Labi and Damian Sheridan, co-hosts of the online conference along with Gianpaolo Vairo, explain in this video interview with Rental Scale-Up why property managers, Airbnb hosts, and vacation rental owners should attend.
Why attend the Book Direct Show?
In this video, Deborah and Damian reveal:
- What it has been like to put together a conference in our corona times, when travel restrictions can wreck havoc into carefully created plans
- How they personal
- How they have curated speakers and sessions to focus on lessons that attendees can implement
- Why the session about designing your own website is key for people starting out
- Why procedures around cleaning can help build trust in booking directly with you
- How to balance using OTAs to get a guest’s first booking and making sure that she or he rebooks with you next time
- Why reviews are more important that even seasoned property managers think to get more (direct) bookings
Promo code for the #BookDirect Show for Rental Scale-Up readers
Deborah and Damian are offering a 10% discount for tickets for Rental Scale-Up readers. The promo code is BDSRSU10 . You can also use this direct link to get your discount: https://conference.bookdirect.show/tickets/?coupon=BDSRSU10.